5/31/2011

Our Trip to Bukit Broga!


I've been a big fan of Bukit Gasing for almost a year now, but this time me and my friends decided to spice things up and go on a proper hiking trip! Destination: Bukit Broga!

It's maybe one hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. We managed to get there even without a GPS, but please don't ask me about the way ;P I only know that it's across the street from a rabbit farm...

The threat of storm didn't stop us. Having cloudy sky wasn't actually such a bad thing as Bukit Broga has grass and rocks only. No rainforest, no palm trees, no shadow. Moreover, there was a mild chilly wind which made the trip even better.
We all fell in love with the beautiful view! I strongly recommend Broga Hill if you're around KL and looking for a nice place to hike :)


No comments:

Post a Comment