1/26/2011

St. Jerome's Laneway Festival coming soon!


This weekend I'm going for St. Jerome's Laneway Festival in Singapore! I am so excited about this that I even decided to write about it. Shortly of course.
St. Jerome's Laneway Festival started in 2004 in Melbourne and spread all over Australia in a past few years. This year, 2011, it will be held in Singapore for the first time. I consider myself lucky, cause I probably wouldn't be able to afford a trip to Oz just for a music festival, but now that it is so close to Kuala Lumpur I can pay a visit ;) Artists that will perform in SG are The Temper Trap, Ladyhawke, Yeasayer, Beach House, Foals, Deerhunter, Holy F@#k, Warpaint and !!! (Chk Chk Chk). Temper Trap's video above. I'll write some more once I'm back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment